Saturday, May 17, 2008

Napolean of Avocado and Heart of Palm

Howdy there y'all,

This is my first blog post and I confess that this is an old picture of one of my favorite little tarts (other than my girlfriend Cherri). It's almost raw but the heart of palm and the pepinos (pumpkin seeds) are cooked. The crust is tamari pepinos and dried chili mangos ground up in the chop chop. Followed by layers of avocado and lime, heart of palm and gazpacho salad respectively. The dressing is an avocado-cilantro creem with artichoke juice.

Whenever the new camera cord comes from e-bay (I lost the old one) I'll post some of my latest adventures. For now at least I have something up.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing, can you post a more specific recipe for beginners like me? My parents have lots of health issues and need to eat more vegan food so I'm wanting to cook more for them